Western Auto has job openings available for a Tire Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Hot Springs, AR.
Tire Technicians are responsible for performing maintenance and repairs on the tires of our customer's vehicles, such as dismounting, remounting and balancing tires. Tire technicians are responsible not only for the tire service we provide, but also Western Auto's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful tire technician will have an understanding of tire related equipment and tools, strong attention to detail, ability and desire to perform above these job requirements, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Tire Technicians are Responsible for:
- Properly repair and mount tires
- Properly align and balance tires
- Operate related tire equipment and tools as trained
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some form of experience and knowledge of tire equipment and tools
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
Click here to submit your application for this position.
David Everett, 07/22/2020
Great workmanship.......honest, fair and concern for your vehicle!